Salt Lake City Junk Removal, Scrap Metal, Furniture and Trash Pickup
Call 801-383-2911 For A Free Quote
- Locally owned and operated
- Angie's List Super Service Award winner
- We beat the prices of national chains
- We haul items like hazardous materials that others won't
- Will do small demolition
- Flexible scheduling
Here are comments from customers who have used our Junk Removal Service in the Salt Lake City, UT area:
"My home is about 30 miles out of Salt Lake City, and I was glad that Junk Jr. was able to do a complete removal all the junk from our garage. It is great to have my space back!"
"As a disabled Veteran, I cannot lift large appliances and yard debris. Thanks to Junk Jr. and their ethical practices, I am able to have them come out for removal of heavy appliances, yard debris, and whatever else I need a few times per year."
"I am a single mom, and although I am a trooper, cleaning the junk from our back yard was too much for me. My fantastic sister bought me the gift of junk removal, and Junk Jr. did an amazing job. They really care if you are happy."
Small Demolition Before
Small Demolition After
Hot Tub Before
Hot Tub After
Large Storage Before
Large Storage After
Medium Storage Before
Medium Storage After
Home Remodel Construction Before
Home Remodel Construction After
Welcome to Junk Jr
Junk Removal Service in Salt Lake City, Utah
FOR JUNK HAULING CALL 801-383-2911
Do you have massive amounts of junk weighing you down? Don't get stuck with the dirty work. Call the junk disposal experts. Junk jr is your local debris removal service for all your residential and commercial debris removal needs. We do all the junk hauling, loading, and removal so you don't have to. We are prompt, friendly, and proficient. Before you consider hiring a large-scale national company, support a local business. We are quick to respond to the site and efficient with our services, clearing out your space in as little time as possible. Choosing Junk jr will save you time, money, and the hassle of trash removal.
Salt Lake City Junk Clean Up and Removal
If it fits in our truck, it can be done. We have the resources to compile and demolish. Anything you need removed: old furniture, appliances, yard debris, even scrap metal. You name it, we remove it.
Don't break your back or your wallet. We offer the best junk pickup prices around. Our professional team will walk through and quote your project with you upon arrival, to ensure there are no surprises or hidden fees. Our hauling services go for just about any kind of old junk you could imagine. Whether it is a junk pickup, trash pickup, or furniture pickup of any size or shape, we are committed to bring you the highest quality personable service at an affordable price.
Are you looking to do junk clean up, trash clean up, or just waste removal in general, Junk jr will remove your unwanted items with integrity. We guarantee your junk will be disposed of in the most responsible manner. We donate all usable items to charity, recycle all materials that are recyclable, and ensure as little ends up in a landfill as possible. Feel good about eradicating the junk from your life the conscientious way, by generating as little waste as possible.
Salt Lake City Junk Hauling and Debris Clean Up
We're not just any junk removal company, we attend to the details and tie up loose ends of all your furniture removal, garbage removal, scrap metal removal, and/or debris clean up. We will see through your project down to the final sweeping, leaving your space clean, giving you clarity and peace of mind. We will travel to you. We service Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.
Our customer satisfaction is unsurpassed. Don't wait any longer. Eliminate the clutter from your life so you can get organized and start new.
What can we Take?
- Appliances - air conditioners, a/c appliances, dishwashers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, furnaces, hot water heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, stoves.
- Construction/Renovation materials – building supplies, drywall, doors, frames, floorboards, plasterboard, screens, sheetrock, walls, windows.
- Electronics - computers, copiers, faxes, monitors, radios, scanners, televisions.
- Furniture – beds, bookshelves, box springs, chairs, couches, desks, dressers, lamps, mattresses, office cubicles, outdoor grills, patios, sofas, tables and mattress disposal.
- Flooring - bricks, broken pathways, carpet, carpet pad, concrete, linoleum, rugs, tile, vinyl.
- Garage, shed and attic junk – assorted miscellaneous junk, bicycles, boxes, books, cardboard, car parts, clothing, exercise and recreation equipment, household items, glass, old tools, paper, rims, tires, toys, wheels.
- Garden trash - branches, bush and tree clippings, dirt, grass, green waste, leaves, limbs, sod, soil, weeds, yard debris.
- Metal – aluminum, copper, iron, steel.
- Roofing items - corrugated iron, shingles, tiles.
- Wood - fencing, firewood, lumbar, timber, tree stumps.
- And more…